I – Mission Statement
- CPB aims also to participate in policy making through advocating and lobbying for new policies among research community and policy makers in both the region and the world.
- CPB aims at producing knowledge based on field research and promoting research informed public policy through interdisciplinary methods.
II – Informed Advocacy / Lobbying
- Lobbying play an important part in the role CPB is trying to achieve.
- CPB is looking to participate in proposing strategies that can be lobbied within policy making circles either in the Middle East or the world.
- These strategies must help policy makers to best understand the Middle East from social, political and military perspectives to help find useful approaches that will eventually promote peace, stability and human rights in the region.